Is Able Quality Remodeling Right For You?
Our team understands that remodeling can be challenging at times, and we are experts at managing the process so that your experience is positive and the final outcome is exactly as you had envisioned. Choosing a remodeling company is one of the most important decisions you will make when it comes to your home. You are putting your trust, faith, and confidence in the remodeling company to be honest, do quality work, and to turn your remodeling vision into a reality
Here are some important questions to ask when deciding if a remodeling company is right for you. We’ve taken the liberty to provide our answers in bold after each question!
- Is Able experienced with the kind of work you are looking for? We have experience in all aspects of residential and commercial remodeling, but our specialty is medium to large scale renovations. This includes water or fire damaged properties, basement finishing, along with kitchen and bath remodels.
- Does Able (including management and staff) seem professional? We take much pride in our work and our professional relationships. Our staff will arrive in company vehicles and will always be dressed in professional uniforms. This is not only to look professional but to also make sure you know who is arriving to your home. We only hire the best!
- Does Able (including management and staff) seem truly focused on customer satisfaction? Yes, we are 100% focused on customer satisfaction because happy customers are what bring us more business and allows us to help more people.
- What percentage of Able’s work is repeat or referral based? 60% or more!
- Based on your discussion with references, how does Able rate in terms of past client satisfaction? You can read the testimonials on this site and we can provide further references during our discovery session. We are also listed with the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List just to name a few.
- In terms of the owners and key people in the firm, do they belong to trade associations such as NARI? Yes, we belong to NARI
- What type of training, experience, and special expertise do the company and staff have relative to the project you are planning? Our staff is professional, educated and experienced in all aspects of remodeling .We do extensive training and make sure that they are prepared for all projects.
- What type of payments does the Able accept? We offer a variety of payment solutions. We accept cash/check (whether assisted by insurance or not). We do accept credit card and we also offer a number of financing options that have better rates than most credit card companies.
- What type of warranty does Able offer? How does it compare to others in the area? You can read about our Guarantees here. Our warranty is comparable to most industry standards.
- How many projects does Able do a year? We do anywhere from 50-100 large scale projects and many more will be done in the years to come.
- Will the company describe the process they use to ensure a smooth, successful project and do you like it? Yes, you can read all about our 6-step Construction Process here.
- Will the founder of the remodeling company be personally involved with your project? Yes, Gilberto Retis is the CEO/Founder of Able Quality Remodeling and will be involved in all projects.
- How long will the project take? We work out all of the details such as Drawings, a detailed Scope of Work, Material Selections, the Draw Payment Schedule, and a Project Timeline before we begin work. This way you will be confident in the design, cost and time that your project will take.
- In terms of general building materials, what level of quality does Able use? We use only the highest quality building materials or the materials of your choice.
- Is Able licensed and insured? This is an important question and one you should always ask someone doing work on your home. We are licensed and carry both general liability and worker’s compensation insurance. Before we begin your project we will provide you a copy of our current insurance.
If Able Quality Remodeling sounds like the kind of remodeling company that you would like to do business with, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us at your convenience!